@proteinpills …I know it’s late buuuttttttt…..yeah
- When we first met, we didn’t see each other as anything more than friends. I asked her today on our date, what she thought of me when we first met. She thought I was crazy, loud, and mostly bougie (she is correct). The first time I met her..I thought she was quiet, very laid back. I wanted to fill the space between us with her laughter so I told embarrassing stories about myself. So we started hanging out…I had found a new friend.
- She texted me one night say, “I should be nicer to her because I’m her soulmate” (according to this numerology book she has). I’m like yeah whatever girl lol
- Everything changed at AfroPunk. We were left together and I was starting to get the feeling that she liked me. She reached out to grab my hand and it took off from there. We ended up ditching AfroPunk and had initially wanted IHOP. But being the Libras we are switched last minute. It was like an impromptu date. We laughed and drank and then said goodbye.
- We started hanging out at her place and night after night would pass and we hadn’t kissed. Sometimes I questioned if she still liked me…until that night. She asked if she could get a kiss from me and I played around and kissed her everywhere except her lips…until she brought mine to hers. And after….I ran from her. Like literally ran because I had promised myself not to date again (we all know the bad place I was coming from). But I tossed and turned that night, I felt compelled to see her again…so I did.
- We honestly come from the same place in many situations we find ourselves in. We like the same things and have the same habits. It’s been a scary, but refreshing process for the both of us. We’ve never been in a situation where we have such an awesome friendship together first before dating. Each step of the way we’ve been in synch with each other. I love her honesty and sense of humor. She’s never afraid to be herself no matter the situation. We bond over the little things like our love of coffee, breakfast, cartoons, Judge Judy, quirks, and nerdiness
- She beautifully handsome…5’5, a dreadhead like me. LOVES my curves…like LOVES. She’s so blind and loses her glasses all the time. I think she’s perfectly imperfect and that’s perfect to me. I like when she tries to hide how excited she is around me lol FAIL.
Oh the feels lol
I was scared to make a post about her but…..she said yes so lol